The Certified Technology Procurement Executive (CTPE) Value Pack provides you with everything you need to help you earn certification, plus a lot more. The CTPE Value Pack not only includes the cost of the 5 Self-paced online training Courseware modules, a written study guide and their applicable assessments, but it also includes the following:
- 3 Complimentary exam retakes for up to 60 days
- Access to highly seasoned professional available to address your questions as you go through the program
- Take advantage of the 50% discount option on membership to CAUCUS
- Take an additional 20% CTPE for groups of 5 or more!
- “Quick Start” recertification program—Apply all CEU eligible programs attended in the last 6 months toward CEU recertification, including the preparatory courseware for the CTPS and / or CTPE.
The five part CTPE certification includes the following disciplines:
- Contract Management - Negotiations & Tactics, Important Accounting Terminology, Procurement Requests (RFP, RFI, etc), Contracts – Key Terms
- Finance - Revenue Recognition, Leasing, Financial Reporting, Financial Ratios, UCC
- Legal - Intellectual Property (Copyrights, Patents, etc), UNCISG, Contract Concepts
- Procurement - Cost and Price Analysis, UCC, Legal and Accounting issues in Procurement, Incoterms, Outsourcing
- Technology - Systems, Software, The network, Security, The Internet
CTPE Eligibility Requirements
You are a procurement professional with:
- Six years of procurement-related experience and an associate degree, or
- Five years of procurement-related experience and a bachelor’s degree, or
- Four years of procurement-related experience and a master’s degree, or
- Three years of procurement-related experience and a doctorate, or
- Seven years of experience without a degree.
- You are currently employed in a position where significant portions of your normal responsibilities include the procurement and/or management of technology products and services.
- You are willing to commit to career-long professional development.