The Conference Call Program
It used to be that if a member wanted to schedule a conference call with other members to discuss an issue of importance to them, they'd have to work out the details themselves.
By popular demand, Caucus can facilitate the scheduling of the conference calls and provide the bridge line.
If you'd like us to schedule a call for you, we'll be happy to do so. We'll post a notice on the Vendor Free Discussion Forum to recruit participants. We'll send out the meeting notice. And we'll provide the bridge line.
Of course, you can still schedule calls on your own if you prefer.
Conference call scheduling -- an added benefit of your Caucus membership.
There are currently no conference calls scheduled.
Previously Held Conference Call Topics
- Procurement Solution Software, part 2 - Mar 11, 2014
- Procurement Solution Software - Formerly titled: "Ariba, Emptoris, and other Contracting Software Lessons Learned. - Jan 15, 2014
- If Company Data is such a valuable asset...Why are we so careless with it? - Sep 10, 2013
- Copier Contracting for a PPI Model Contract - Jul 30, 2013
- Software Asset Management - Jun 18, 2013
- Software Maintenace - Apr 16, 2013
- Software Audits - Feb 19, 2013
- Getting the most out of CAUCUS - Jan 22, 2013
- Software Asset Management (SAM) - Nov 9, 2011
- Getting Leverage on Your 4th Quarter Deals - Nov 3, 2011
- Software Asset Management (SAM): Ask the Expert Q&A - Oct 19, 2011
- Software Negotiations - Ask the Experts - Sep 20, 2011
- Microsoft Licensing: Ask the Experts - Sep 15, 2011
- Splunk - Sep 9, 2011
- Negotiating with Salesforce - Aug 25, 2011
- How does your organization deal with click-wrap (or shrink-wrap or browse-wrap) agreements? - Jun 14, 2011
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreements - May 2, 2011
- Sourcing Wireless Telecom Services - Apr 28, 2011
- Sourcing PC's and Related Services - from selecting the potential suppliers through RFP, to the final contract(s) - Apr 25, 2011
- Commercial Strategy and Contracting with CISCO - Feb 23, 2011
- Negotiating with salesforce.com - Feb 18, 2011
- Negotiating with HP follow-up - Feb 16, 2011
- Business Objects Licensing - Feb 15, 2011
- Negotiating with HP - Feb 8, 2011
- Lotus to Exchange Migration - Jan 28, 2011
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>|
|Results 5 - 5 of 12|