- Develop Relationships
- Get Best Practices
- Streamline Your Processes
- Learn tricks from Your Peers
- Elevate Your Procurement Game
- Network with the Best in the Business
$1,550 - Members $1,250 (through May 31st)
Safely order by credit card through our secure online store. All major credit cards, PO’s and Paypal orders accepted.
Or Call: 407.740.5600
Your information will be kept confidential, and will only be used to get in contact with you or to process your order.
The IT Procurement Summit will be a FULL two days on November 14-15, 2019.
The schedule will be roughly 8:00 am - 6:00 pm on Thursday the 14th and 8:00 am - 5:00 pm on Friday the 15th.
Prepare to stay for the entire event because we are planning to have some great presentations the second half of Day 2! Also, that will take you into a wonderful weekend with your family!
Are you the person in charge of negotiating vendor contracts or managing supplier relationships for your organization? REGISTER NOW FOR THE 24th ANNUAL IT PROCUREMENT SUMMIT TO AVAIL OF MASSIVE DISCOUNTS AND GROW YOUR CAREER A best-selling event for the IT industry, the 24th Annual IT Procurement Summit promises remarkable collaboration opportunities for technology professionals from around the world. This time-tested summit teaches you how to negotiate better deals and offers exclusive insights into the latest IT industry trends. Not only will you be acquainted with valuable presentations from the brightest IT minds in the world, but you'll also receive abundant benefits as a participant:
- Learn to develop meaningful industry relationships with peers and vendors
- Follow industry best practices and improve negotiation tactics
- Negotiate successfully with suppliers through strategic interventions
- Develop excellent efficiencies in IT procurement, vendor management, contract management and more
- Learn to reduce any risks to your organization and streamline processes
- Build supply chain efficiencies through strategic sourcing and mediating
- Identify best practices for migrating to the cloud, data privacy, data security and much more
You will also get unique networking opportunities to learn how your industry peers deal with similar challenges you face within your organization. You'll be empowered with new insights and strategies to overcome these challenges in the most efficient manner. Attending this IT procurement summit will allow you to experience:
- Theme oriented panel discussions to help you with effective tactics to build leverage with suppliers and vendors
- Powerful presentations to negotiate cross-border agreements with local and international vendors in your industry
- Networking conversations to develop stronger vendor and supply chain management programs for your organization
If you deal with IT procurement for your organization, then this annual conference is an absolute must attend for you. You cannot afford to miss it as you seek new ways to improve efficiency and productivity in your department. HURRY! Sign up today – if you haven't already – and get access to exclusive insights from the best IT experts, and step on the right track towards advancing your career as a highly successful IT procurement professional.
Early-bird discounts through January 31st (received massive discounts if registered and paid before June 1st.
Register and pay here before June 1
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830
To reserve your room, please use this passlink: https://book.passkey.com/go/24thAnnualITProcurementSummit
Or call: 1-800-782-4414 (mention CAUCUS or IT Procurement Summit)
If you’re involved IT procurement in any way, our annual conference is a must-attend event! Sign up today to gain insights from industry experts, collaborate with peers, and grow in your career as an IT procurement professional.
- Develop relationships with your peers
- Build professional confidence
- Get best practices
- Improve your negotiation techniques
- Gain leverage with your suppliers
- Learn strategic global principles
- Reduce your risk
- Learn how to streamline processes
- Sharpen your skills; improve your proficiency
For Professionals in
- Information technology
- IT procurement
- Vendor management
- Contract management
- Global strategic sourcing
- Supply chain management
Planning has begun for your 24th Annual 2019 IT Procurement Summit, which will be held November 14-15 at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista at Disney Springs
Each year, the CAUCUS Executive Advisory Committee (CEAC) and staff carefully plan the IT Procurement Summit to ensure that attendees receive timely and relevant information to improve their skills. Based on the attendee evaluations from Long Beach’s 23rd annual, we are looking for experienced Director and C-Level speakers with intermediate to advanced material relating to IT procurement.
Particular topics of interest include: blockchain and emerging technologies, tips and tactics for negotiating with large suppliers (i.e. Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce), managing cloud licensing risks, negotiating international deals, AI, and GDPR.
More general topics regarding licensing, innovation, strategic sourcing, negotiating, vendor management, and risk mitigation are also welcome.
If you are interested in creating and presenting a dynamic and interactive session at the IT Procurement Summit, you may submit a speaking proposal to help motivate your colleagues to reach new heights and inspire newcomers to embrace the profession.
You will find detailed information about the CAUCUS 2019 IT Procurement Summit at the following link:
We welcome up to three presentation proposals per person between November 1, 2018 and January 31, 2019. All speakers will be notified of their status by February 18, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in CAUCUS – The Association of Technology Acquisition Professionals and its 24th Annual Summit. This one is definitely going to be awesome!
Please contact email@example.com if you need more information about the Call process.
Luke Montoya, Chair, CAUCUS Executive Advisory Committee
Robert Wright, Vice Interim Chair, CAUCUS Executive Advisory Committee