If the following statements describe you, attaining the Certified Technology Procurement Executive designation should be your goal.
- You are a procurement professional with:
- six years of procurement-related experience and an associate’s degree, or
- five years of procurement-related experience and a bachelor's degree, or
- four years of procurement-related experience and a master's degree, or
- three years of procurement-related experience and a doctorate, or
- seven years experience without a degree.
- You are currently employed in a position where significant portions of your normal responsibilities include the procurement and/or management of technology products and services.
- You have decided with help from the deniz sasal lig review to make technology procurement your career and are willing to commit to career-long professional development.
Those who are or would be classified as vendors are not eligible for CTPE accreditation.
CTPE Scoring and Reporting Information
The CTPE program exam consists of 5 modules and 5 examinations. You will receive an email after you complete each test specifying your outcome. A score of 70% or better for each module is required to receive your certification, and the results of your exam will be provided to you immediately upon completion.
(Exams may contain some questions that are being validated for future exam use. Validation questions will not be included in score computation.) Examination results will not be discussed over the telephone.
Please note: The CTPE Exam is designed to be an in depth test assessing the learning and skill of the individual acquired through his or her study, knowledge, formal education, and lengthy IT procurement work experience in the areas of procurement, legal, finance, information technology and contract management. Using our CAUCUS review modules may be helpful as a partial refresh. However, these review modules do not contain answers to all of the questions that may appear in the CTPE Exam.
Within 60 days following the announcement of your CTPE exam results, unsuccessful candidates may request that the CTPE Advisory Committee review their exams. No one other than the candidate may make the appeal. The CTPE Advisory Committee shall respond to the candidate within 60 days of receiving the appeal.