A special note talking about the quality, importance, and focus of the CTPE / CTPS programs.
In addition to positioning you among the elite of the profession, certification indicates to your peers, internal customers and employers that you possess the knowledge, expertise and experience to excel in today’s ever-changing technology procurement arena.
Need a CTPE / CTPS Class on the Contract Management module?
Answering the Difficult Questions
Our next one is Tuesday, April 10, 2018, from 12:00 - 1:15 pm and is virtual on zoom.us - Sign up here
Numerous benefits accrue as a result of acquiring CTPS and/or CTPE accreditation.
Professional recognition. The designations CTPS and CTPE identify a level of achievement, which is recognized and respected by others in the procurement profession.
Growth potential. The CTPS certification is the first step in establishing achievement in the field of procurement. It is a stepping stone to higher level achievement—CTPE accreditation, which awards advanced certification.
- Identify you as possessing technical competency
- Recognize your commitment to professionalism
- Provide opportunity for self-improvement
- Offer you greater recognition on the job and among your peers
- Raise the professionalism of your company
- Identify your company as being committed to hiring qualified professionals
February CTPE and CTPS certification activity
Marta Paz Nieto