- Best practices for moving to the cloud
- Industry standards around data privacy and security
- Tips and tactics for negotiating better technology agreements
- How to more effectively manage vendor relationships
Our industry break-outs will give you an opportunity to network with your peers so that you can see how others just like you are dealing with the same issues and challenges you’re confronting in your own organization.
Interactive town halls will provide you with an opportunity to speak out on some of the most pressing topics facing IT procurement professionals today. Focused panel discussions will leave you with tangible tips and tactics for creating leverage with suppliers, developing a strong vendor management program, and effectively negotiating agreements across borders with international suppliers.
If you’re involved IT procurement in any way, our annual conference is a must-attend event! Sign up today to gain insights from industry experts, collaborate with peers, and grow in your career as an IT procurement professional.
- Develop relationships with your peers
- Build professional confidence
- Get best practices
- Improve your negotiation techniques
- Gain leverage with your suppliers
- Learn strategic global principles
- Reduce your risk
- Learn how to streamline processes
- Sharpen your skills; improve your proficiency
For Professionals in
- Information technology
- IT procurement
- Vendor management
- Contract management
- Global strategic sourcing
- Supply chain management
November 7-8, 2017
Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter - Hotel Information (hurry, space is limited)
- $1,895 nonmembers, $1,595 members
- Register and pay before June 16: $1,495 nonmembers, $1,195 members
- Also Available: Optional Program on November 6, 2017 now known as the ITPS Jump Start
Sign up today to attend and share this exciting event with your peers, and be sure to bring lots of business cards!
ITPS Jump Start (November 6, 2017) is an optional one-day event that precedes the IT Procurement Summit.
|Our Challenges—12 Major Challenges!
Overview of Solution –
o Comes from a variety of sources
o Effective negotiation is a process, not an event
o Best practices
|Step 1: Organize
o Establish team
Step 2: Prepare
Step 3: Execute
o Meeting management
Step 4: Manage
o Monitor Compliance
Summary and Key Points
o Never – 15 things never to do